Who is Itamar Blauer?
About Itamar Blauer
Itamar Blauer is an SEO expert based in London. He has a proven track-record of increasing rankings with SEO that is UX-focused, data-backed, and creative.
What exactly do I do?
In a nutshell, I help businesses reach their target audience effectively through search engine optimisation. Since the pandemic, online competition has skyrocketed in pretty much every industry. My job is to help websites get higher rankings, targeted traffic and more leads.
I’ve been in the SEO industry for several years – working both in-house and at agencies. I know what it takes to learn about a business, identify SEO opportunities and communicate how best to implement them. Currently, I’m the SEO Manager at Cure Media, an award winning influencer marketing agency.
As an SEO consultant, I love helping people improve their websites organically. I’ve spent countless hours creating content that helps people, from blog posts and YouTube videos to my latest SEO book. I also regularly contribute my advice to some of the largest industry publications, and have been featured in the likes of Semrush, Search Engine Land, and Search Engine Journal.
My contributions to the SEO industry
- Keywords for SEO (Amazon)
- Advanced YouTube SEO Tricks (BrightonSEO)
- COVID-19 Organic Search Winners (Similarweb)
- 5 Hours of YouTube SEO and Marketing (Semrush)
- YouTube SEO (Serpstat)
- How to Grow Your YouTube Channel in 2021 (SEOTools)
- In Search: Winning on Both YouTube and on the Google SERP (Rank Ranger)
- Itamar Blauer’s Origin Story (Make SEO Simple Again)
- How To Optimise Your Video Marketing Strategy (Reach Interactive)
- SEO Workshop (Brunel University London)
- Weekly Wisdom with Itamar Blauer: YouTube Keyword Research (Semrush)
- Weekly Wisdom with Itamar Blauer: Video Content Sharing for Maximum Engagement (Semrush)
- YouTube SEO Ranking Factors: What Exactly Do They Mean? (Serpstat)
- 5 Powerful Tips to Help You Win Position 0 on Google (Business 2 Community)
- YouTube SEO Today: Video Optimization Tips, Tutorial and Tools for YouTube (Crawling Mondays)
- LRT Site Clinic (LinkResearchTools)
- SEO Fundamentals & Open Mic SEO Rooms (Clubhouse)
What else do I get up to?
I’ve been swing dancing for a few years now, attending various festivals from London to Barcelona. It’s also a great and fun way to do cardio!
As an avid fan of classic rock and grunge music, I’ve been playing guitar for several years, often appearing at grunge nights and jamming with various musicians.
From playing and coaching basketball to gymming, bike riding, yoga, and dancing… I try to keep myself active every day.
Get in touch
Send me a message and I’ll reply within 24 hours