Who is Itamar Blauer?
About Itamar Blauer
Itamar Blauer is an SEO expert based in London. He has a proven track-record of increasing rankings with SEO that is UX-focused, data-backed, and creative.
What exactly do I do?
In a nutshell, I help businesses reach their target audience effectively through search engine optimisation. Since the pandemic, online competition has skyrocketed in pretty much every industry. My job is to help websites get higher rankings, targeted traffic and more leads.
I’ve been in the SEO industry for several years – working both in-house and at agencies. I know what it takes to learn about a business, identify SEO opportunities and communicate how best to implement them. Currently, I’m the Senior SEO Director at StudioHawk, a global award winning SEO agency.
As an SEO consultant, I love helping people improve their websites organically. I’ve spent countless hours creating content that helps people, from blog posts and YouTube videos to my latest SEO book. I also regularly contribute my advice to some of the largest industry publications, and have been featured in the likes of Semrush, Search Engine Land, and Search Engine Journal.
My contributions to the SEO industry
- Keywords for SEO (Amazon)
- 5 Hours of YouTube SEO and Marketing (Semrush)
- YouTube SEO (Serpstat)
- How to Grow Your YouTube Channel in 2021 (SEOTools)
- SEO Unplugged
- In Search: Winning on Both YouTube and on the Google SERP (Rank Ranger)
- Sustainable SEO (Azeem Digital Asks)
- Itamar Blauer’s Origin Story (Make SEO Simple Again)
- How To Optimise Your Video Marketing Strategy (Reach Interactive)
- SEO Workshop (Brunel University London)
- Evergreen SEO tactics for SMBs: From setup to maintenance (Wix)
- Weekly Wisdom with Itamar Blauer: YouTube Keyword Research (Semrush)
- Weekly Wisdom with Itamar Blauer: Video Content Sharing for Maximum Engagement (Semrush)
- YouTube SEO Ranking Factors: What Exactly Do They Mean? (Serpstat)
- YouTube SEO Today: Video Optimization Tips, Tutorial and Tools for YouTube (Crawling Mondays)
- LRT Site Clinic (LinkResearchTools)
BrightonSEO (September 2021)
Taking a selfie with ~500 attendees of my talk on ‘Advanced YouTube SEO Tricks’. It’s always great going to BrightonSEO and I hope to speak there again!
London SEO Meetup (February 2022)
Here I am using memes to help people become less complacent. At this awesome & local event, I spoke about ‘How to Challenge Yourself and Avoid Complacency in Your SEO Career’.
Northumbria University (June 2023)
I delivered a guest lecture about ‘SEO in 2023’ for a couple dozen digital marketing students at Northumbria University’s London campus.
Get in touch
Send me a message and I’ll reply within 24 hours